Top is best used with babies weighing 7-13 lbs.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE always keep at least one hand on baby at all times!!
* PLEASE check the sizing chart (in photos) before ordering!!
- Remember you are adding a squish to your top and it is meant to be form fitting, so if you are in between measurements size up instead of down.
THE BENEFITS OF SKIN-TO-SKIN
Babies need lots of skin-to-skin time with mom and dad in the hospital and at home. Skin-to-skin time:
- Calms you and baby.
- Helps baby cry less.
- Releases hormones that relieve stress and stabilize baby's temperature, breathing rate, heart rate, and blood sugar.
- Releases a hormone that lowers mom's stress and promotes healing.
- Helps your colostrum (the first milk that is full of nutrients that protect baby) to flow more easily.
- Boosts baby's immune system and protects against illness and disease.
- Builds a strong brain through the smells, textures, and sounds the baby experiences while he's on mom or dad's chest.
- Helps mom breastfeed longer by building her milk supply and making her bond with baby stronger.
- Creates connections between mom, dad, and baby that last a lifetime.
- Gives mom a chance to rest or take a break.
***Please check "Shipping Time" page for current production time.
-If there is a specific date you need the item(s) by please leave the date in the note section of the order.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Iron on low/steam as needed.
Returns will not be granted due to sizing issues. Please refer to sizing chart after measuring. If you have any questions regarding sizing please don't hesitate to send me a message!
Please Follow us:
We ship from Tucson, AZ. Mon-Fri. Excluding weekends and Holidays.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Most items are made to order and our standard shipping time of 1-2 weeks applies. Processing time does not include transit time.
If you need your order sooner please contact us! We occasionally have rush order spots available or you can browse our Ready to Ship products for a quicker turn-around time!
Ready to Ship (RTS)
Ready to ship products will be specified as such in the individual listing. Standard USPS shipping times range between 3-5 business days.
Priority Mail: Packages greater than 1 lb. - 2-3 business days
First Class: Packages less than 1 lb. - 3-5 business days
We cannot guarantee transit speed.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If you are having problems tracking your package with the supplied tracking information, please contact the last known courier for information.
In the case of a returned package due to insufficient address, the buyer is responsible for the extra shipping charge incurred. Extra shipping charge must be paid before the item is resent. Failure to pay extra shipping charge will result in forfeit of funds. Refused packages, without prior authorization, will be considered a forced return and customer will forfeit funds and order.
Our products are hand made to order. We cannot accept returns for made to order products.
Please reference our sizing chart to ensure proper fit prior to placing your order.
For Delivery Robe sizing, our sizing chart is intended for fitting after the birth of your child. in a lot of cases our robes will fit comfortably with a pregnant belly, but we cannot guarantee that it will and is not a valid reason for return.
If your order requires any deviation from the sizing chart, please make us aware of the necessary change upon ordering.
If you have any problems with your order, please contact us immediately at KinsandKay@gmail.com.
Exchanges are accepted with prior approval. If you'd like to exchange an item please contact us within 3 days of delivery. The item(s) must be returned within 7 days. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs as well as shipping of the new item. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.